J Speed Exotics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
J Speed Exotics

A racing club focusing on Japanese cars in South Africa.

2 posters

Stuttering

M@verik
    M@verik
    Admin
    Admin

Stuttering Empty Stuttering

Post  M@verik Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 am

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human beings are the only animals that stutter', she says.

A little girl raises her hand 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered', she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!

'That must've been scary', said the teacher '

It sure was', said the little girl. 'My kitty raised his back and went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... And before he could say ' fu(k!!' , the Rottweiler ate him!
    Obsession
    Obsession

Location : Any where there is Beer, Fast Women and Faster Cars..

Stuttering Empty Re: Stuttering

Post  Obsession Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 am

M@verik wrote:A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human beings are the only animals that stutter', she says.

A little girl raises her hand 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered', she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!

'That must've been scary', said the teacher '

It sure was', said the little girl. 'My kitty raised his back and went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... And before he could say ' fu(k!!' , the Rottweiler ate him!

affraid

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:27 am